Tallaght University Hospital is now offering online video consultations to our patients in a number of our outpatient services, where your doctor or nurse has identified you as suitable for this type of appointment.
If your Consultants wishes to see you via a Video Consultation you will receive an appointment letter as normal, with the time and date of the appointment and a link to this website.
Before your appointment please carefully follow the below steps, and read all documentation if this is your first Video Consultation, thank you.
1. Carry out a Test Call (Prior to appointment date):
- You can use Attend Anywhere on PCs, Laptops and Android devices using Google Chrome browser. Please use Safari browser on all Apple devices. Attend Anywhere will not work on Internet Explorer.
- Click on the Test Call button below and follow the instructions.
- If you encounter any issues with the test call, please refer to the Troubleshooting Leaflet available: Here
2. Learn how to use this service:
FAQs and other Tutorials: Click Here
3. Go to your Waiting Room:
Please only enter the waiting rooms below if you have been offered a Video Call appointment by your clinician/service.
Patients without a Video Call Appointment will not be seen.