- A listening ear
- A non-judgmental presence
- A ministry of hope and healing
- A word of prayer
- Arrangements for Sacraments
- A support in decision making
- Advice to help you examine questions about your faith or beliefs
- A support to your family and friends
Healing involves caring for you as a whole person and meeting your needs not just on the physical level, but also on the spiritual and religious levels. With this in mind, the hospital offers you the services of the Pastoral Care Team. We aim to help people of all faiths and none.
The members of the ecumenical Pastoral Care Team are trained healthcare chaplains from four main Christian traditions. Each Chaplain serves as a member of the healing team working with all those who care for you. For further information on Pastoral Care at TUH please click here.