How to Provide Feedback

If you have attended the Hospital as a patient or visitor and would like to provide some feedback or comment on you experience Patient Advocacy would like to hear from you.

If you have in any way been dissatisfied with the care you received you have the right to complain.

  • Please raise the matter first with the Clinical Nurse Manager on your Ward or Head of Department who are in charge of your care as they may be able to resolve your concerns quickly 
  • Contact the Patient Advocacy Dept using the contact details above, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm

If you are unhappy with the hospitals response you can request a review through the Office of the Ombudsman – further details on this process can be found on their Ombudsman Website

The link to the Ombudsman for Children website can be found here:  Ombudsman for Children 

If you would like support, independent of the Hospital when giving your feedback then you can contact Health Complaints. They can provide you with information on how to contact independent advocacy services. You can contact the organisation through this link

Patient Advocacy Service 
The National Patient Advocacy Service is an independent, free and confidential service that provides information and support to people who want to make a complaint about an experience they have had in a public hospital. The Service can help users make a formal complaint about a hospital experience. They have a phone line, online contact form and information on this website to help people when they want to make a formal complaint. You can contact them on 0818 293 003 or contact them via this link